Saturday, April 23, 2011

first business class experience


Window seat, hooray!
A while ago, I had the chances of flying in business class. The experience was great!!! So much better than flying in economy. One of the flights I took landed at midnight. Maybe the gates were all occupied, the shuttle bus has to come pick up the passengers. Wow, here came the best part, business class passengers left the cabin first with all these people economy class passengers waiting and watching (Yes, I was one of these people before, I always grouching why these turtles can't move faster). We took one bus and everyone got a seat. 
Oui, ils sont mes pieds.


Personally I don't have much 
patient. But after many flying trips I learned few things. Sit
massage chair
it can recline to almost 180.
seat was not big, but comfy.

tight after the flight landed and it is safe to release the safety belt. There's no reason to rush to get up because usually there's a long waiting time before I can walk out of the cabin. Even though I enjoy sitting at the window seat, I only take aisle seats only. In this way, I can go to toilette anytime I want. When you get older, it's hard to control your bladder. Plus, if the next neighbor is a big person, I have room to breath. At my recent trip was unfortunate one. There were two big guys sat next to me for the round way trips. It was 2 hours short flight. I prayed hopefully it would not happen on the way back home. Boy oh boy!!!


Champagne -- surprise
me drink.


This one was the best,
close to the kitchen. There's
space under foot rest for
shoes and carry-on.
Since I don't take window seats anymore, I like the seats nearby the exits. Particularly international flights. These seats are close to the kitchen and usually are close to the lavatory. I get fed first and there's no obstacles of going to lavatory. The downside of sitting nearby the exit is helping other passengers when there's an emergency landing which I am okay with that. But recently from my trip I learned that these seats are quite popular. I checked in my flight 3 hours in advance already and thinking was I too early? There was only one seat left and it was in between 2 seats. I took it anyway.


The service of flying business was so much better (also pretty on the price). Food and beverage selections are much better and it even comes with anytime menu. Honestly, I wished I could eat them all, but most of the time I was almost full after appetizer.






appetizer

main course

dessert





Do I sound a little bit like bumpkin from this? I guess I do.

appetizing??

No comments:

Post a Comment