Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's Lick's time! (not Miller time) Mmmmm.......................


A while ago, someone gave me coupons for lick's burger. I heard good things about the place, but never had chance to try it. Even though I havn't tried it yet, I've stepped in the place a couple of times. Friend of mine is a fan. I looked through the menu and it is a little pricy compare to McDonald's burger meal.

Since the coupons is gonna expired soon, it's a shame for me to waste this chance to try the good burger. I had beef burger the other day in the store near by my apartment. It was quite juicy and not drying out. With the price less than what I used to pay for McDonald's combo mealI, money was well spent. One thing I really like the place is they offer sweet potato fries. Not too many hamburger joints offer sweet potato fries. I know one of them is Barley's in Cambridge located on Mass ave. They also have pink lemonade.

I thought it would be nice to change to another venue for my second try. Like the line from "sex and the city" -- change fengshui, change luck. This time I ordered turkyer burger.






I like onion rings a lot and this is a place also offers it. Hard to miss.





Yes, the onion ring's container is taller than my drink.

This branch located in a really nice neighborhood which I like it a lot especially during summer time. Whenever I feel like needing a piece of quite, I come here for my zen thing. As much as I like this area, the property value here is way way high. One time I went to see an open house for a 2-family house, onlye 1/2 of the house, the price tag was $800,000. Wow.......

interior


street outside

No comments:

Post a Comment